Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hello!

My name is Serene. I am a Year 3 Life Science student and this is my first official post as a blogger!

Listening to music and watching movies are some of my favourite past times. I have a rather unique taste for movies, because unlike most of my female friends, I love watching science-fiction movies. One of the most recent science-fiction movie which I have watched was Prometheus, which you may want to try in your free time (hopefully, you will be able to find some amidst the never-ending amount of assignments)

I was a member of the Photographic Society during high school and it was during this period that I began to learn more about photography. Do not be mistaken, I am no expert in photography! There are still many concepts and techniques which I have yet to grasp. However, I do enjoy taking pictures, and I still do so occasionally.  

The above is just a short introduction of myself, and I hope to get to know more about each of you (my fellow Group 3 classmates) over the rest of the semester. 

Cheers~~~~ 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Serene, for the short intro! So you like sci-fi and photography, great! We need to document our class and the activities for the facebook page. Are you up to the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brad! That picture was taken by me while I was cycling along East Coast Park some time ago. Nothing special, I was simply making use of the "film grain" effect in my camera.
      I don't own a professional camera and I am not extremely confident about my photography skills, but I am willing to give me a try. Should I start bringing my camera around and harassing people for pictures soon? XD

      Delete